Title: Executive Director Announcement
|Organization: Greater Tucson Leadership
Position: Executive Director
Status: Contract, part time
Location: Tucson, ArizonaJob Description: Greater Tucson Leadership is a non-profit, community based leadership program, serving the greater Tucson region for 31 years. A successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate proficiency in non-profit management and development.
- Possess knowledge of relevant community issues.
- Possess the ability to collaborate with community leaders and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an ability to engage in fundraising and development opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate the ability to market and promote Greater Tucson Leadership.
- Understand political, cultural and social dynamics of the Tucson region.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Greater Tucson Leadership’s role in the Tucson region.
- Demonstrate the ability to present at public and professional functions.
- Exercise solid organizational and time management skills.
- Work successfully as an individual and also collectively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s level degree or commensurate professional experience.
- Possession of a valid Class D Arizona State driver’s license.
- Graduate of Greater Tucson Leadership Program.
- Experience in non-profit management.
- Community involvement.
The above statements represent a summary of the work expected by an individual in this position and has been created in order to advertise the open position. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Please email cover letter, resume and 3 references to Wendy Martin Wendy@TucsonLeadership.org subject Line ED App. Deadline is OCTOBER 19. We hope to have this position filled by December.