Thank you for your interest in being a fellow of the Civic and Political Leadership Academy. This program is conducted by Greater Tucson Leadership, in partnership with the Rothschild Fund for Civic Innovation. The Class of 2021 application deadline is Monday, November 30, 2020. The program begins Friday, January 8th, 2021. This nonpartisan program seeks candidates who have a desire to run for local office, be a valued campaign staffer for a candidate or ballot initiative, or a desire to advocate on behalf of a cause or entity they believe in and/or work for. Our partners are looking for individuals with leadership potential and unique qualities from a diversity of backgrounds who want to move the Tucson region and southern Arizona in the right direction.
Approximately 12 participants will be selected for the class, based upon criteria to include:
1. Commitment to civic involvement
2. Potential for community leadership
3. Professional as well as personal achievement
4. Interest in developing and offering leadership skills
5. Diversity of background and experience
6. Desire to run for local office or work on local campaigns
7. Quality of application and interview
Tuition for the program is $750, due January 30th, 2021. No scholarships are available for this program, but personal fundraising for the cost is acceptable.
Complete the application and submit along with the following:
1. Current resume
2. Short Essay
3. Commitment for Participation form
4. Two (2) reference letters
5. Publicity Authorization form 6. $25 application processing fee which can be paid at http://greatertucsonleadership.org/payments/
Please ensure that you and your employer sign the Commitment for Participation form. All application materials are due no later than Monday, November 30, 2020, including the application fee.
Applicants will be notified by December 11, 2020 if they have been accepted.
As a matter of policy, Greater Tucson Leadership does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. All applications are managed with strict confidence.
COMMUNITY AND POLITICAL INVOLVEMENT
Forms to submit
Please fill and submit the following forms to the corresponding submission box
Commitment of Participation Form
Publicity Authorization Form
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
Contact Us: (520) 792-2250 x 140
© 2021 Greater Tucson Leadership All rights reserved.
Members Log In